Clemens Joseph David
4-5-2009: Aramean blood continues to flow in Iraq…
2-9-2008: Again two Arameans killed in Iraq
Killing of Priest Yusuf Adel Abudi
Killing of Mgr. Faraj Raho
Killing of Priest Ragied Aziz Gannie
Killing of Isoh Majeed Hadaya
Killing of Priest Paulus Iskandar
12-10-2006: Aramean priest Iskandar beheaded in Mosul (Iraq)
Aramean people: Aramean people (not to be confused with ‘Armenians’) speak Aramaic, the language spoken by Abraham, Moses and Jesus. They are the indigenous people of what was called in ancient times Aram- Nahrin, in our days it is called ‘Mesopotamia’.
Some Arameans today identify themselves with “Assyrians”, because of the spiritual colonial hate generating activities of the Western missionaries and diplomats in the Middle-East in 16th and 19th centuries. Other Arameans became known as “Chaldeans”. However all of them are Arameans.In Turkey, the Arameans are called: Süryani. In Arabic they are called Al- Suryan.
Totally unfounded or has it a grain of truth in it?
Greater- Israel and the ethnic cleansing of the Arameans of Mosul and surroundings in Iraq
****************A terrifying story***************
On the website of Online Journal a article was published on January 30, 2009 entitled 'Israel hopes to colonize parts of Iraq as ‘Greater Israel’. The article has been published on numerous other websites. It can be found amongst others on the following websites:
The author of the articles is Mr. Wayne Madsen. Mr. Madsen is a insider of the American Intelligent community. His curriculum vitae includes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Madsen):
Please find below the article of Mr. Madsen. Read it careful, for we will drop some comments on this issue.
Reading the article, some people would probably immediately characterize the article as "anti-Semitic". However, who are the real anti-Semites? Well, those who wish to ethnically cleanse Iraq of its Aramean Semitic nation! This are the real and hateful anti-Semites!
Even if the content of the article for a small part might be true, it would however explain for a important part the following horrible events:
1. The reason the West- Aramean Syrian Orthodox priest Paulus Iskander was killed on 12-10-2006 in Mosul and his body was cut in pieces
2. The reason the West- Aramean Syrian Catholic Isoh Majeed Hadaya was killed on 22-11-2006 in Baghdeda for he had officially requested the central government for autonomy of the plain of the Iraqi province Nineveh, the area around Mosul which according the article of Mr. Madsen the Iraqi and Iranians Jews will be settled. http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Isoh_Majeed_Haday_22_11_2006.htm
3. The reason the East- Aramean Chaldean priest Raggied Gannie was killed in Mosul on 3-6-2007
4. The reason the east-Aramean Chaldean bishop Faraj Rahho was killed on 13-3-2008 in Mosul
....Kurdish, Iraqi Sunni Muslims, and Turkmen have noted that Kurdish Israelis began to buy land in Iraqi Kurdistan, after the U.S. invasion in 2003, that is considered historical Jewish “property.”
This is very interesting! Numerous Arameans from Bartalla were familiar with the story of a certain guy called "George and his companions" who bought houses and lands of those who left Bartalla for very high prices. Nobody would understand who exactly this "mysterious" George and his companions were! These observations indeed do match with the observations of other groups inside Iraq.
The events in Mosul… September 2008… Mr. Osama Naijfi
On 24-10-2008 we analyzed in detail the the remarks of Mr. Naijfi.
Please find here our analyse: http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Mosul_Aramean_Srebrinica_27_10_2008.htm
Below we repeat some statements of Mr. Naijfi:
In our analyze we left aside the possibility of who might have been responsible for these cowardice atrocities. However, we then considered as very unlikely that Al-Qaeada or other "jihadist" groups may have been responsible, because of the next reason,, The majority of the expelled Arameans are from the Kurdish part of Mosul. The Kurds are strong and very good organized in Mosul, therefore any fanatical group, including Al- Qaeada, would certainly not dare (and not risk) to penetrate into their area without their approval, to threat and move the Aramean Christians from the Kurdish part of Mosul, unless they have made a covenant with these terrorist groups . In addition to this, the Kurds are responsible for the region of Mosul"
In addition we then made also this remark,, If indeed the Kurds may have been responsible for this atrocities, this could be only possible if: They have got the approval from Americans, possibly in the framework of a Grand Plan for the region, to be implemented for the future, to meet the demands of the unholy Jesus of the West (warning to Islamic reader: this is not Jesus Christ of the Bible). Otherwise, it is impossible that the Kurds would have been behind these atrocities"
Well then, if we now carefully examine the article of Mr. Madsen, it is certainly very well possible that Mr. Naijfi was correct in his allegations regarding the involvement of the Kurds, because of the following reasons:
Also supporting the Israeli land acquisition
activities is the Kurdistan Democratic
Party, headed by Massoud Barzani, the president of the KRG.
One of Barzani’s five sons, Binjirfan Barzani, is reportedly heavily
involved with the Israelis........ The Israelis and their Christian Zionist
supporters enter Iraq not through Baghdad but through Turkey.
In order to depopulate residents of lands the
Israelis claim, Mossad operatives and Christian Zionist mercenaries
are staging terrorist attacks against
2. The Bush administration had a strong ties with Evangelical groups in the United States of whom some of them identified themselves as "Christian" Zionists (as indicated in the article of Mr. Madsen). It were these Evangelical "Christians" who were grateful to "Mr. Bush" and "God" to invade Iraq where they had prepared a huge plans for it. ,,Iraq will become the center for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to Iran, Libya, throughout the Middle East," said Kyle Fisk, executive administrator of the National Assn. of Evangelicals, 4.5 million Christians strong in the United States…… Fisk continued to explain the strategic advantage of establishing mission bases in Iraq draw upon visions of U.S. President George W. Bush. "President Bush said democracy will spread from Iraq to nearby countries," Fisk said. "A free Iraq also allows us to spread Jesus Christ's teachings even in nations where the laws keep us out." ….. "God and the president have given us an opportunity to bring Jesus Christ to the Middle East," said Tom Craig, an independent American missionary working in Iraq and Cyprus. "This is my commandment. No amount of danger will stop me."….
(See our analyze: http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Crusade_Against_Aramean_Christians.htm)
3. Another important point to be considered, which may sound crazy and ‘out of the question’-if the Americans indeed have approved the whole scenario of Mosul- , is the involvement of the spiritual second plan; that is to say to bring the Aramean Christians in such a desperate and inescapable position of hunger and psychological state of crumbliness, so that they easily can be converted to the immoral ideology of Jesus of the West. We bring this point to the attention, because many of the ‘evangelical’ ‘Christians’ praise the Kurds for their liberal laws with regards to freedom of religion and are happy to inform the world about the Kurdish ‘Christians’ and ‘Kurdish’ Church, which since the fall of regime of Saddam Hussein took root in the Kurdish region.
We know that they have used the Ottomans and other powers in the past for the same goal, namely bringing death and destruction among the Aramean Christians, and subsequently offering them ‘food’, ‘safety’ and ‘housing’ in exchange for accepting the ideology of the criminal Jesus of the West. And that explains why the Arameans of Iraq are divided in so many sects. (http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Mosul_Aramean_Srebrinica_27_10_2008.htm)
4. This part of the Western "Christians", in this case some groups within evangelical circles, in general nourish a deep contempt towards the eastern Aramean Indigenous Christianity. They go to great lengths to divided, torn up and incite them against one another. In their perception, the eastern Christians are "uncivilized", "savage", "inferior" and live in a completely different era and realities, exactly the same view as they demonstrated towards the aboriginals of Australia (http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Arameans_In_The_Media_Misinformation_8_6_2009.htm)
Because of these reasons, these Evangelical "christians" believe that the genuine Aramean eastern Christianity should be imparted with "good" manners and way of live according to the ideology of Jesus of the West (who of course is different than Jesus Christ of the Bible). This of course includes the acceptance of the ideology of the Jesus of the West who has been succeeded for centuries to hide and present himself as Jesus Christ of the Bible (http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Aramean_Spiritual_Genocide.htm). Needless to say, however it make no sense to bother these "christians" with the warning of apostle Paul who said,, Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation:" (Romans 15:20)
In the city of Enschede ( the Netherlands) since few years some of these Evangelical "Christians" are busy with all means possible to divide and incite the Aramean nation against one another. Regularly they go the bathing place "Het Ruthbek" where they immerse themselves as a sign of acceptance of Jesus of the West. They shun no means to achieve their goals. Lying, cheating, bribing and more of these unholy matters are being employed to implement the ideology of the horrible Jesus of the West in the brains of some ignorant and poor Arameans with the terrible consequences.
And it is this part of the perverse Western Christianity, where some of them also are involved within Evangelical Broadcasting channel, who finally will welcome the antichrist as their leader and savior.
5. In the past they employed most perverse means to kill and exterminate the Eastern Christianity with the assistance of the powers of the middle-east, among them the Ottoman empire. A example will explain what we mean,, After the Crimean War the European powers forced Turkey to grant the Christian minorities the same rights as the Muslims (2). Since that time; the Syrian Christians got more negative view about the Western missions; because there aim was more to convert the eastern Christians than to protect them against the Muslims. This is testified by people who are still alive.
The missionaries sired up the Muslims against the Christians. Because there is no television yet in the east; profane and religious stories are told at home (by the older people). So, the following story is often told:,, There was a mission centre in the city. The missionaries had a good relationship with the Sultan. The Sultan was the missionaries well-disposed.
When the missionaries noticed that the attempts to convert them (= Syrian Christians) by means of money and clothes didn’t lead to any result; they tried by means of force, in particular by Muslims; to persuade them. They said to the Sultan: “This Jacobits (= Syrian Orthodox) are neither really Christians, as we are, nor Muslims like you. The government may get troubles with them in the future. You have to force them to accept one of the religions”. The missionaries expected that by forcing them they would not become Muslim; but they would seek for help at the mission post and then the door to convert them would be opened. The Turkish militaries attacked the villages and cities of the Syrian Christians. The combat lasted for one month. Many bodies were in the streets; because there was no time to bury them" (http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Aramean_Spiritual_Genocide.htm#3_2_3)
You should not be amazed that these "Christians" not only would use the Kurds, but even some Islamic Jihadist groups to exterminate and remove the Arameans from their ancestral lands. Form the moral point of view, it is no problem to this people, everything is okay to them!
.....These attacks by the Israelis and their allies are usually reported as being the responsibility of “Al Qaeda” and other Islamic “jihadists.”
The events in Mosul attracted the international attention. However, they immediately pointed the finger at the direction of Al-Qaeada and other groups: http://www.aramnahrin.org/English/Media_Reports_Arameans_Mosul.htm
So, how should we understand this?
When you read statements like these ones in the article of Mr. Madsen (of course some people may immediately designate the whole articles as "anti-Semitic"), namely:
* Reportedly assisting the Israelis are foreign mercenaries paid for by U.S. Christian evangelical circles that support the concept of “Christian Zionism.”
In order to depopulate residents of lands the
Israelis claim, Mossad operatives and Christian Zionist mercenaries
are staging terrorist attacks against
*The ultimate aim of the Israelis is to depopulate the Christian population in and around Mosul and claim the land as biblical Jewish land that is part of “Greater Israel.”
Than you should definitely not be surprised that the horrible Jesus of the West will employ the most perverse technologies to kill, remove and exterminate the eastern Aramean Christianity, including ethnic cleansing!
Is there a Biblical ground for Greater- Israel?...
There is indeed Biblical ground for Greater- Israel compared to the present one. However the boundaries of this Greater- Israel are unclear and there is diversity of opinions on this matter.
In Genesis 15:18 we read about the promise of the Lord God to Abraham,, In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river,the river Euphrates "
Based on this and other Biblical promises, some have drawn maps of the future Greater- Israel with Eufrates and Nile as the boundaries. A example can be found here: http://www.christianzionism.org/BibleSays/Sizer04.pdf
Another example can be found here (http://endtimes.punt.nl/?id=497235&r=1&tbl_archief=&) and here (http://vl.altermedia.info/images/nil1.jpg)
Others however disagree with these presentations of the maps, because they say that the river of Egypt is not the Nile, but the river which flows out in the Mediterranean sea via the village El-'Arish in Egypt. More on this: http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/Ted_Hildebrandt/OTeSources/01-Genesis/Text/Articles-Books/Kaiser_PromisedLand_BSac.pdf Another example: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kiel0/beloofde_land.htm
If we assume for the matter of simplicity that the boundaries of the future Greater-Israel might indeed be formed by the rivers Euphrates and the Nile, it would make no sense and there is no Biblical basis to clean Mosul and its surroundings of the Aramean indigenous inhabitants who have there since thousands of years (http://vl.altermedia.info/images/nil1.jpg). The area of Mosul (situated in the Iraqi province of Nineve), is bordering to Tigris river, see the map here: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/iraq_pol_2004.jpg; thus far from the Euphrates.
If there is no Biblical justification and if the article of Mr. Madsen is correct, how should we understand the behavior of these western "Christians" by order of Israel to ethnically cleanse the Arameans from their ancestral homelands? The answer is this one: time after time Satan succeeds to mobilize a part of the Western "Christians" as his doormat to try exterminating the eastern Christianity. He did so in the past (Catholics + Protestants), he is doing this today and will continue to do it in the future. A important part of this apostate Evangelical Christianity will at the end welcome the antichrist as their true leader and savior. And the spiritual landslide in the United States within some groups of this evangelical "Christians" are a clear signal that announce the beginning of the downfall as predicted in 2 Thes. 2:3
Why is this happening to us?
This question has been many times asked. We will not repeat here the answer. You can read it here:
Copyright © Aram-Nahrin Organisation
Fake News on the Aramean nation:
29-12-2010: Arameans of Iraq: persecutions, massacres, plundering and ethnic cleansing. Who is reaping profit from this bloodshed? Who is responsible for this? The real murderers of the Arameans of Iraq.
19-4-2007: The three Archbishops of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch in Iraq, together with the Arameans of Aram-Naharaim Foundation and the Aramaic Democratic Organization (ArDO) in action for the Aramean people in Iraq
20-10-2005: Aram-Naharaim in action for the Arameans in Iraq
18-22 July 2005: Aram-Naharaim attends the 23rd session of the Working Group on the Indigenous Populations: A statement on “Spiritual Colonialism and the decline of the Indigenous Aramean people of Aram-Nahrin”
19-23 July 2004: Aram-Naharaim attends the 22nd session of the Working Group on the Indigenous Populations. Statement: The exclusion and discrimination of the Indigenous Aramean people of Mesopotamia (Aram-Naharaim)